Benefits to Sealing Pavers and Natural Stone
Sealers for Concrete Pavers
Sealing and re-sealing your pavers is the most important and effective maintenance procedure. The coating of sealer will enhance the color of your pavers, and it will enable the pavers to maintain that color over a long period of time. Sealing your pavers will help protect it, clean it and maintain its beauty for much longer. Sealing gives your pavers a protective coating, so if you stain it with oil, grease, wine, ice cream, or coffee it is much easier to remove that it would be if your pavers were not sealed.
So you can see that sealing your pavers is the best way to maintain that new look to your driveways, patios and walkways.
The finishes from sealing vary from invisible to glossy, so whatever look you desire you can achieve it with a sealer. Sealing your pavers helps to promote durability, longevity, and the overall aesthetic beauty of your paved areas.
Benefits of Sealing Pavers
- Helps repel water damage
- Helps repel stains caused by oil, grease and grime etc.
- Makes cleaning a breeze
- Enhances color brightness and life-span
- Prevents loss of sand in joints
- Prevents the effects of snow and ice
- Will strengthen the pavement
- Helps retain paver flexibility
- Can withstand harsh weather conditions
- Reduces paver loosening and cracks
- Acts as a dust proofer
- Restricts weed and grass growth